Re: debconf 2005 in Vienna, Austria

Joshua Kwan <joshk@triplehelix.org> writes:

> Feh, we need one in the States... I'm totally raring to go to a debconf
> in the states, but there is a severe lack of $ (and parental permission)
> with regards to going to one in europe :(

Don't worry; as far as I know, the proposed conference in DC next
spring I asked about a few weeks ago is still planned.

Meanwhile, I doubt I'd make it to anything in Vienna, but I'm fine
with people meeting there, or anywhere else they can find critical
mass.

Finger amu@monk.mit.edu (NOT a valid e-mail address) for more info.