Re: Future releases of Debian

On Fri, Jul 25, 2003 at 09:40:44AM -0600, Jamin W. Collins wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 25, 2003 at 04:25:57PM +0100, Scott James Remnant wrote:
> > On Thu, 2003-07-24 at 19:34, Jamin W. Collins wrote:
> > If your package has a bug affecting arm, login to debussy and fix it.
> > If your package has a bug affecting mips, login to casals and fix it.
> > If your package has a bug affecting m68k, login to kullervo and fix it.
>
> Would be happy to.  Unfortunately, I can't, don't have an account.

  Have you tried asking for one from the admins? Have you tried asking
debian-devel for a system to work on?  I've not seen any request for an
account to work with that hasn't been quickly answered by 3-4 offers.  Hell,
I've got a sparc32, sparc64, PPC (oldworld Mac), and mipsel system lying
around I'd be willing to plug in if somebody needed them.  It wouldn't be
any trouble to get a serial console and X10 power switch on any of them for
D-I testing even.
  The reason I havn't offered them for general Debian machines is that there
are already (generally better) machines available on better connections.

  - Nick Lopez
    spamtrap@glowingmonkey.org
    kimo_sabe on FreeNode

  -- Randomly selected signature --
Everything in the world can be divided into things you can lick,
and things you shouldn't lick.