Re: Future releases of Debian

On Thu, Jul 24, 2003 at 08:25:16PM +0200, Robert Lemmen wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 24, 2003 at 08:39:11PM +0300, Halil Demirezen wrote:
> > Are we in dilemma on "should we support arch that are not used
> > widely?" or "We should support all architectures"
> >
> > what i prefer is the second one.
>
> me too! any package that doesn't build on m68k or arm is broken and
> needs to be fixed, even if it works on x86 by chance!

So, are you volunteering to help those of us without access to either of
the above architectures with "bugs" found in our packages?  I'm not
saying that all architectures shouldn't be supported equally.  I just
don't have access to either of the above architectures to correct
problems found in my packages.

--
Jamin W. Collins