[OT] Re: Future releases of Debian

On Fri, Jul 25, 2003 at 12:02:09AM -0600, Bob Proulx wrote:
> Just two weeks ago another newer video card fan died.  Wish I had a
> source for those thin pci card fans...

my school got a bunch of geforce cards with fans. all the fans died,
killing all the cards. now one of the criteria the math/CS department
has for buying cards is that they not have fans.

01CB B175 70D8 2E39 CA13  AEA6 3A2B 2219 31CD 5381
"The irony is that Bill Gates claims to be making a stable operating
system and Linus Torvalds claims to be trying to take over the world."
check out www.fastmail.fm. fast mail, free or cheap. web + IMAP.