Homepage & snapshot in debian/control?

You can place in the description field of debian/control something like:
Homepage: ..
to provide the original package homepage.

but it might be better to add a specific field for that, or I am missing something?

Besides, a screen snapshot could be interesting (a la freshmeat). This could be useful especially for graphical applications. (and packages.debian.org could then display the resized snapshot and the original homepage)

Hence, we could have two optional fields:
Homepage: http://www.example.com
Snapshot: http://www.example.com/snapshot.png

(And as icing on the cake, checking using a HEAD request that the both locations actually works in lintian ?)

It was my lame 1 cent suggestion. Remarks?