Re: Excessive wait for DAM - something needs to be done

On Fri, Jul 18, 2003 at 01:12:04AM +0200, Santiago Vila wrote:
> On Fri, 18 Jul 2003, Martin Michlmayr - Debian Project Leader wrote:
>
> > * Santiago Vila <sanvila@unex.es> [2003-07-17 16:28]:
> > > Well, debian-admin is not even able to answer simple questions.
> >
> > If your simple questions are as vague as this statement, I'm not
> > surprised... (If you would give me some decent information I could
> > look into it.)
>
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2003/debian-devel-200306/msg00983.html
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2003/debian-devel-200306/msg01217.html
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2003/debian-devel-200307/msg01089.html
>
> Either they want to avoid the issue completely by not answering at all,
> or they are so busy that they have missed this question every time it
> has been asked.

Or, perhaps your posting in the wrong thread?  The above links are to
messages regarding some SPAM discussion and this thread is about the
excessive DAM approval waiting period.

--
Jamin W. Collins

This is the typical unix way of doing things: you string together lots
of very specific tools to accomplish larger tasks. -- Vineet Kumar