Per user DNSBL checks in master

Questions for debian-admin (unanswered as of today).

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Marco d'Itri <md@Linux.IT>
To: debian-devel@lists.debian.org
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2003 18:19:00 +0200
Subject: The spam discussion

It should be clear to all by now that there are developers with
different views on this matter, and there is no solution which will make
everybody happy.
But we do not need a solution which will work for everybody: it has
already been explained many times that MTA-level restrictions can be
applied per-user, and we already have an infrastructure which can be
used to distribute email preferences.
So the question (to the debian-admins) is: what is needed to do this?
Do you need help? Code? Anything else?

--
ciao, |
Marco | [1531 scVsc9nfU8/i2]