Re: Excessive wait for DAM - something needs to be done

On Fri, 18 Jul 2003, Martin Michlmayr - Debian Project Leader wrote:

> * Santiago Vila <sanvila@unex.es> [2003-07-17 16:28]:
> > Well, debian-admin is not even able to answer simple questions.
>
> If your simple questions are as vague as this statement, I'm not
> surprised... (If you would give me some decent information I could
> look into it.)

http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2003/debian-devel-200306/msg00983.html
http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2003/debian-devel-200306/msg01217.html
http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2003/debian-devel-200307/msg01089.html

Either they want to avoid the issue completely by not answering at all,
or they are so busy that they have missed this question every time it
has been asked.