Re: surfraw: surprized you added so many commands to /usr/bin

Hi,

On Monday, July 14, 2003, at 09:00 AM, Stephen Stafford wrote:
If there is someone (*anyone*) with more time than I have who wants this package, then please step forward...I'm more than happy to sponsor uploads
if that somebody doesn't have an account...
I'd be happy to take over maintenance. I'll let Jeff's 4-day-delayed upload go through before I start work on fixing other bugs. Oh, I do have an account.

I also like the separate-directory fix for namespace pollution. Should there be a debconf warning about this change? I'll definitely put a note in the man page, and probably in the package description too. The surfraw binary itself should probably still go in /usr/bin/, and display a note about this change too, in its usage message.

Yes, several changes to make to the package.

Have a nice day!
 -thomas