Re: default MTA for sarge

On Sun, Jul 13, 2003 at 10:26:18AM -0700, Sean 'Shaleh' Perry wrote:
> In another post I mentioned that the only reason I have a local mail daemon
> setup on some machines is to allow reportbug to work.  It occurs to me that
> perhaps (*PERHAPS*) during the install we could query:

what about cron mails? I realy think /usr/sbin/sendmail should a mta which
is able to deliver mails, for the sake of administrative mails. This
includes reportbug, cron, some MUAs, and even debconf or dpkg-listchanges.

Greetings
Bernd
--
  (OO)      -- Bernd_Eckenfels@Wendelinusstrasse39.76646Bruchsal.de --