Re: Work-needing packages report for Jul 11, 2003

>> Oh dear, Ted T'so just uploaded it and assumed maintainership...
> I assume what was meant was that a prospective DD was interested in
> adopting the package?
But Ted T'so could be his sponsor now that he has hijacked judy.
I've cc-ed Eduardo Cermeño as I think he's not on this list yet.
Actually I was not in the list. Thanks for the message.
I was pretty interested in that package, but for sure I will be much slower that Theodore, so I will have no problem with whatever solution you may find better. Just tell me (now I'll check debian-devel list).
Greets
Eduardo