Re: Qt3 still broken (compat-headers), what to do?

On Sun, Jul 13, 2003 at 11:44:38AM -0400, Evan Prodromou wrote:
>     BB> Hmm?  Are you saying that sarge is definitively well over a
>     BB> year away?
>     AT> If he is, he's wrong.
> Hubris! Famous last words! The pride what cometh before a fall!

Not hubris, mere precision: sarge _might_ be well over a year away,
but it's not _definitively_ over a year away.

For those playing along at home (and if you're not, why not?) the debcamp
bugsquash stuff is being tracked at:

	http://dc1.raw.no/~ajt/rcbugs.cgi

There's no way for non debcamp types to list bugs there, maybe someone
would like to remedy that; I'm sure it's a simple exercise to work out
how. (Note that the bugs.debian.org urls linked from there will cease to
work by the end of debcamp; hopefully we'll hook something up permanently
to make up for it by then though)

Cheers,
aj

       ``Is this some kind of psych test?