[solved] failing to compile a KDE package

also sprach Ben Burton <bab@debian.org> [2003.07.05.1629 +0200]:
> Hmm.. is it possible to post the section of config.log where the
> error occurs?

I had read this file upside down, inside out, from left to right and
right to left. I found nothing. This time I immediately spotted the
problem:

./configure: line 1: g++: command not found
configure:21244: $? = 127

This is, IMHO, a problem with autoconf, as it should really check
for g++ first. But whatever. It's compiling now. Thanks for making
me find the error!

`. `'`

Invalid PGP subkeys? Use subkeys.pgp.net as keyserver!