Re: eicar.com installer in Debian, and pre-upload interface to ftpmaster

Marc Haber wrote:
>>Well that's the purpose of ITP-bugs against wnpp I think, because
>>they are CC'd to debian-devel for public review.
> Please show me a single ITP bug number where ftpmaster has said "this
> package will not go into the archive, I will reject it on upload".
There's numerous ITPs where e.g. licensing (seems to be a main issue with
ftpmaster) has been discussed (the last I recall is #199874 dated 2003-07-03).
If you're too cool to do proper ITPs then don't complain about the debian
processing for new packages not working for you.

>>And since ftpmaster sent you to -devel he would obey the opinion
>>of the list.
> The list does not seem to have an opinion yet.
Hmm. No?

Cheers

T.