Re: but I want the GNU versions of packages

On Mon, 30 Jun 2003 00:36:10 +0200, Michael Banck <mbanck@debian.org>
wrote:
>On Sat, Jun 28, 2003 at 07:57:55AM +0800, Dan Jacobson wrote:
>> So what is the single command to apt-get install all the GNU versions
>> of everything?
>
>Just create and maintain a meta-package that Conflicts/Depends on the
>stuff you want.

Given the current state of affairs, I am pretty sure that such a
package will be rejected by ftpmaster. They pretty sure reject almost
everything I upload.

Greetings
Marc, currently seriously pissed