Re: Every spam is sacred

On Thu, Jun 12, 2003 at 02:09:21PM +0200, Santiago Vila wrote:
> BTW: Another reason why debian-admin said "no" to SBL and DSBL in
> warning mode is that it would increase master's load.

How so? They involve just another N DNS lookups. I don't see how this
involves increasing the load in a manner that would be worth worrying about.

The oidentds and the bugscans kept/keep trashing master all the time,
it's not like anyone's _really_ caring for the load. :P

And there we go again, the endless circle of entirely fucked up
communication involving members of debian-admin and those who disagree
with them.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.