Re: Debian conference in the US?

> 	My government may do things in a fashion that could be
>  improved (to put it mildly), but as a people, we are generally
>  benevolent, until something impinges on our consciousness and makes
>  us take notice. And given our collective attention span, it takes a
>  lot.

I'm not a DD but I find very strange all this nationalist talk on this
mailing-list.

Discussing whether US-Americans are a people like "that" or "this"
seems to me very appropriate for a flame-war, not to schedule an
event.

Frankly, such generalization (American are all a good/bad people)
seems very childish. What's the point in the end, about the meeting?

--
Mathieu Roy

  Homepage:
    http://yeupou.coleumes.org