Re: Daft Internet Stuff [Re: Returning from "vacation". (MIA?)]

On Sun, May 18, 2003 at 10:54:08PM +0800, Cameron Patrick wrote:
> On Sun, May 18, 2003 at 11:38:14AM +0100, Neil McGovern wrote:
> | These are all valid points, however, I still don't want to read HTML
> | e-mail in mutt.
>
> Why not?  Mutt deals perfectly well with HTML e-mail if you have lynx or
> w3m installed on your system and have
> 	auto_view text/html

As Spamassassin already deals perfectly well with HTML e-mail (after
tweaking some scores here and there), I have no need to configure my
muttrc accordingly :P

Michael

--
"Debian.  Give us the child until the age of six,
and we'll give you the man."