Re: Returning from "vacation". (MIA?)

Hi, Manoj Srivastava wrote:

> 	I would. If I ever get a message like that, I would be
>  grateful -- It'll allow me to add yet another obnoxious auto-reply to
>  my spam filters.

Well, thanks for the feedback.

>  Rest assured you shall never get email from me, or any official
>  posiiton I may happen to hold while your filter is in place.

Ahem. Your email wouls have to contain a few highly unlikely phrases to be
classified as "uncertain" by me. FWIW, yours ends up as

Besides, unlike certain others, I am not going to /dev/null the
"uncertain" emails.

--
Matthias Urlichs  | {M:U} IT Consulting @ m-u-it.de  |  smurf@smurf.noris.de
Let a fool hold his tongue and he will pass for a sage.