Re: Do not touch l10n files (was Re: DDTP issue)

On Tue, May 13, 2003 at 10:36:53PM +0200, Bill Allombert wrote:
> On Tue, May 13, 2003 at 10:04:43PM +0200, Denis Barbier wrote:
> > On Tue, May 13, 2003 at 05:56:08PM +0200, Bill Allombert wrote:
> > > Do we have such standard document for the original english description ?
> > > No, and there is no dedicated team to review them.
> >
> > debian-l10n-english
>
> There have been no email send to this list from November 2002 to
> February 2003. Can we call that a team ?

Why not?  Plenty of skilled English speakers frequent that list.

Maybe the problem is that some Debian developers have an inflated notion
of their facility with English.[1]

[1] Before someone makes a predictable remark, this can be true of
    native speakers as well.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     What influenced me to atheism was
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     reading the Bible cover to cover.