Re: Some important orphaned packages

Something I would like to see in password generators is some
measure of how good the password is.  I really feel this way
about the "pronounceable" passwords.  I have an example of what I
mean in my program passgen:

For example, you can say, "I would like at least 64 bits of
complexity in my password, and I would prefer that my password is
mostly lower case letters and numbers."

That's not to say that I want to see yet another password
generator written.  I might rather see the other generators
output the strength (in bits) of the password.

Maybe I should roll my sleeves up and send them some patches.

Don Bindner <dbindner@truman.edu>