Re: Generally accepted cut-off limit for -doc packages

James Troup <james@nocrew.org> writes:

> Branden Robinson <branden@debian.org> writes:

>>> But this is not true.  More than 100 times ftpmaster implemented even much
>>> smaller packages:
>>
>> Maybe they don't like you.
>
> Wow, that's such a helpful comment, Branden.  You would have made an
> excellent DPL, I'm sure[1].

But... but... Branden was right!

"My reply to Andreas was "tense" because if it hadn't been for the fact
that he replied to a role address, I wouldn't have seen his mail as he's
currently in my twitfile." [1]

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2003/debian-devel-200305/msg00455.html

--
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less
than half of you half as well as you deserve.