Re: Generally accepted cut-off limit for -doc packages

On Mon, May 05, 2003 at 02:18:47PM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> The reason file states:
>     The generally accepted cut-off limit for -doc packages is ~500k of
>     installed data; loki-doc isn't even half that.  Please consider
>     merging the loki-doc package back into loki?
> So I asked James Troup in private mail:
> > Sorry I have not heared about such a "generally accepted cut-off limit for
> >  -doc packages".  Ist it documented anywhere?
> His answer was in the tense that I should clearly know and I should look
> for this.
> I did not found a reference to a cut-off limit and would like to know which
> additional document to debian-policy would define such a limit.

G. Branden Robinson                |     When I die I want to go peacefully
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     in my sleep like my ol' Grand
branden@debian.org                 |     Dad...not screaming in terror like
http://people.debian.org/~branden/ |     his passengers.