Re: Generally accepted cut-off limit for -doc packages

On Thu, May 08, 2003 at 07:27:10AM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> > I guess maybe I'll have to add some sort of template footer to
> > distinguish between the two, but like the MOTD on auric it's depressing
> > that it's necessary :(

> Please excuse my stupidity / problems with English language if my wording
> was not clear enough when I explained several times that I was just asking
> for the documentation and that I have not problems with the fact of
> rejection if I could only find where other developers and I could find a
> reference to enhance their package skills. (sic[1])

It's really fun to watch these large threads based on a reasonably small
lack of discernment being escalated to disconcerting incidents. To an
untrained eye, it might seem like we spend the whole day doing our best to
misunderstand the actions and misconstrue the intentions and opinions of
others.

I love Debian. :)

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.

[1] on a more grammar-nazi note, that single sentence was almost six full
    lines long. Six! :)