Re: /run/, resolvconf and read-only root

OK, I think my worst fears are realized.  You do actually want to
solve all the goals I could have imagined you possibly wanting to try
try and solve.

I think I am very likely to wait until there is a policy change or at
least text that would be good guidelines as a policy change before
implementing.  The thread seems rather long, and my initial concern is
that this seems somewhat under thought through.