Re: Proposed handling of generated configuration files (Re: stop the "manage with debconf" madness)

On Sun, Apr 20, 2003 at 02:45:32AM -0500, Manoj Srivastava wrote:

> 	Hmm. ucf does show the user the changes, and even offers to
>  merge maintainer changes into the current configuration file.
>
> 	What functionality do you think ucf is missing?

In my first message, I listed bullet points for goals, most of which ucf
meets, and then outlined the problems with this model, and linked to

http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2003/debian-devel-200304/msg01320.html

--
 - mdz