Re: New project proposal: debian-lex

On 19 Apr 2003, Jeremy Malcolm wrote:

> I am interested in coordinating a new sub-project called Debian-Lex,
Could you please explain the naming "lex" for non English speakers?

In general I really like your idea because I think those internal
projects are an important way to fit the needs of our users.  I
would recommend to read the slides of my talk about internal projects
and also follow rhe link to the Subproject HOWTO.

Good luck with your project

Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind.
John F. Kennedy