Re: >2000 packages still waiting to enter testing, > 1500 over age

Anthony Towns writes:
> Yes; you were. I'm focussing on gcc and perl and such things at the
> moment, and as of yet no one else is really able to do anything about this
> stuff while I'm busy; hopefully both those things will change soon enough.

and maybe python ...

AFAICS there are two issues:

- libxml2 on mips has a RC

- wxwindows2.4 (has one RC).

I didn't look at packages, on which other python modules are based on
(i.e. postgres and gnome2). But this maybe the same issues for perl,
if there are such module/extension packages.

	Matthias