Re: [PROPOSAL] debian-lisp mail list

En réponse à Kevin Rosenberg <kevin@rosenberg.net>:

> Sven Luther wrote:
> > Notice that the list for coordination of the ocaml maintainers was
> > called debian-ocaml-maint, and not debian-ocaml as i had requested.
> > suppose the debian-ocaml would have been viewed as more of an user
> list,
> > while the debian-ocaml-maint list is mostly for the coordination of
> the
> > maintainers of ocaml related packages.
>
> Thanks for the info, Sven.
>
> In discussions with other folks using Common Lisp on Debian, one of
> the main goals to have to a centralized place for discussion between
> users and package maintainers. So, I think that'd still be termed
> debian-lisp rather than debian-lisp-maint.

But this is the same for the ocaml list: some users are subscribed
to it and tell us when they meet problems with packages or when
they want to suggest something. Some upstream maintainers are
also subscribed to it.

The point is that it is not a list about ocaml programming.

Cheers,

--
Jérôme Marant <jerome@marant.org>
              <jerome.marant@free.fr>