Re: [PROPOSAL] debian-lisp mail list

Sven Luther wrote:
> Notice that the list for coordination of the ocaml maintainers was
> called debian-ocaml-maint, and not debian-ocaml as i had requested. I
> suppose the debian-ocaml would have been viewed as more of an user list,
> while the debian-ocaml-maint list is mostly for the coordination of the
> maintainers of ocaml related packages.

Thanks for the info, Sven.

In discussions with other folks using Common Lisp on Debian, one of
the main goals to have to a centralized place for discussion between
users and package maintainers. So, I think that'd still be termed
debian-lisp rather than debian-lisp-maint.

Thanks for the info!

--
       Kevin Rosenberg        |  .''`.  ** Debian GNU/Linux **
  http://b9.com/debian.html   | : :' :      The  universal