Re: [PROPOSAL] debian-lisp mail list

On Tue, Apr 08, 2003 at 04:30:27PM -0600, Kevin Rosenberg wrote:
> In either case, I think the list will be well-used to the benefit of
> Debian and its users and I continue to strongly support this
> proposal. I suppose if I had to choose between the two, I'd lean
> towards debian-common-lisp but would be glad to have a debian-lisp
> list with other non-CL users.

Why don't you setup a list at alioth.d.o or someplace else for the time
being? If there is enough traffic on it, I guess listmasters can easily
be convinced to install a proper list at lists.d.o.

just my 0.02 DM,

Michael

--
"Productivity in any task is inversely proportional to the number of IRC
windows you have open."