Re: is m68k really ready for testing?

On Mon, Apr 07, 2003 at 11:25:08AM -0700, Aaron Lehmann wrote:
> Get over it. m68k is an architecture, not a loved one. And it's dead,
> face it. I have nothing against the m68k port; I've used it and I
> think it's pretty cool. However nothing excuses the way that it's
> holding up testing, etc.

No, nothing excuses posting idiotic mails like this posted out of pure
self-righteous ignorance.

#185556 and #184057 are the current bugs holding up testing, both of
which happen to be alpha specific. If you're not one of the imbeciles
whose knee jerk reaction to every problem is "kill off m68k", you'd have
noticed already that the problematic architectures change randomly and
regularly, and that m68k isn't significantly worse than any of the others.

Cheers,
aj

  ``Dear Anthony Towns: [...] Congratulations --
        you are now certified as a Red Hat Certified Engineer!''