Re: libnspr and libraries in /usr/lib that require it

Marek,

> > So the "official" libnspr (the one in the stable releases) could go into
> > /usr/lib/, and things built against Mozilla would run normally, and the
> > one in mozilla-snapshot would go into /usr/lib/mozilla-snapshot/, where
> > it would also be picked up by things compiled against -snapshot.

> That idea crossed my mind, but it would mean duplication of the libnspr
> package. What about symlinking libnspr.so from /usr/lib/mozilla to /usr/lib,
> however?

No, that would make the release and the snapshot conflict. Just compile
your package against release, snapshot or both and put the library in
the same dir as libnspr.

   Simon

--
GPG Fingerprint: 040E B5F7 84F1 4FBC CEAD  ADC6 18A0 CC8D 5706 A4B4