Problem creating package

Hi!

First, sorry for my poor english!

Well, I am learning how to make debian packages but I have a problem.. when I
install the package, dpkg don't copy the binary in /usr/bin/
All the rest goes perfectly, docs, etc. I tried to build the package without
root using -rfakeroot and with root, but it don't run in either of them.

On the other hand, when I build the package with dpkg-buildpackage all goes
well, an the binary is installed in debian/tmp/usr/bin

The packages are on http://www.avilescd.org/personales/asa96s
(The program don't make nothing, is only for test purposes)

This is the output of dpkg -L before install the package:

root@melania:/home/angelito/deb# dpkg -L tideb
/.
/usr
/usr/share
/usr/share/doc
/usr/share/doc/tideb
/usr/share/doc/tideb/copyright
/usr/share/doc/tideb/changelog.gz
/usr/share/doc/tideb/changelog.Debian.gz

root@melania:/home/angelito/deb#

And the Makefile:

root@melania:/home/angelito/deb/tideb-1.0# cat Makefile
# Angel Sancho (C) 2003