Re: Future of Debian uncertain?

On Wed, Feb 26, 2003 at 05:48:21PM -0500, David D.W. Downey wrote:
> Who are you kidding? Everything in Debian is not about developers. It's
> about the users. You Develop FOR the users.

Speak for yourself. People are here for different reasons. I'm here
because I think Debian can be made to be the best operating system in
existence; not to make myself feel good by pandering to the whims of
a bunch of people who don't even use it. I'll be entirely satisfied
(albeit somewhat surprised) if Debian becomes the best OS ever though
no one actually uses it.

Cheers,
aj, who isn't particularly satisfied yet

  ``Dear Anthony Towns: [...] Congratulations --
        you are now certified as a Red Hat Certified Engineer!''