Re: Future of Debian uncertain?

Steve Langasek wrote:

"our users" refers to people who *are* users of Debian, not to some
indefinite market segment we might wish to capture in the future.

But don't you think an underpaid Doctor who work all day for healing a serius desease for a 3th world country and only have 2 hours a day to sit in his computer have the rigth to enjoy GNU/Debian as much as a 15 year old boy who spend 10 hours a day investigating the system? Don't you think these kind of persons are a user segment that debian should enforce to please to.

What social contribution are you talking about then? Are you making this system just to please yourself?

Alfredo