Re: Future of Debian uncertain?

H. S. Teoh wrote:

But what's with all this fear-mongering? Can people please just calm down, and bring up your issues (most of which are real concerns that should be addressed) in a calm manner that doesn't
sound like the sky's going to fall down(*)?
Sorry if I make a dooms day mail.
I think that many new people like me are so in love with debian and want it to overcome its faults that we lose perspective. Maybe we should first congratulate you all for the terrific work you've done with debian.

Alfredo