Re: How should this issue be handled, should it be taken to the Technical Ctte?

#include <hallo.h>
* Herbert Xu [Sun, Feb 16 2003, 09:58:04PM]:

> > The way I'd like to see it dealt with is through using modprobe itself.
> > It would be ideal if someone can write a dry-run mode for modprobe that
> > doesn't look at the current list of loaded modules.
>
> It seems that I missed Ben Low's message which does exactly that.

Another question: is there any good way to collect the names of
currently loaded drivers? I wish to have a list of drivers included in
the running kernel (with the same names as corresponding modules) which
have been loaded successfully. If there is anything in the kernel API, I
must have missed it.

Gruss/Regards,
Eduard.
--