Re: Proposal for removal of mICQ package

> > Agreed. And this is our project and we can do whatever we want with it.
> Thanks, now I have a better signature than my previous one. Also, this was the
> answer I expected. Debian is like a fscking hive, after all..

And, what is the problem with developers doing whatever they want to
with their product (in this case, Debian)? I would be seriously pissed
off if it weren't so, if someone would dictate what I must do.

Would you, or the mplayer folks feel good, if someone came and started
to tell you how to do things? Isn't mplayer your project? Don't you do
whatever you want with it? You want a GUI, you write it, you didn't
want it to be packaged in the past, you released it under such a
license.

And now you come and blame Debian for doing what you also did and do
still?

But what did I expect from a troll? Oh well..