Re: Proposal for removal of mICQ package

On Fri, Feb 14, 2003 at 11:09:02AM +0100, Falk Hueffner wrote:
> Huh? The DSFG is about *licenses*. The question whether a *program* is
> DSFG-free simply makes no sense.

The Term DSFG-free does not make any sense to me, either.

What i was referring to was Point 5 of the DFSG:
<http://www.debian.org/social_contract#guidelines>

| No Discrimination Against Persons or Groups
|
| The license must not discriminate against any person or group of
| persons.

Some people might feel that the "easter egg" is discriminating against
a group of people, namely Debian Users. I do not feel so (since the
License still is "free" and the code could both have been avoided by a
single define and be removed easily), however i do not feel that iam in
a position to judge about that. I do find myself only in the position to
bring up my opinion.

	-rg