Re: Spam in bugs database - automatic removal?

On Thu, Feb 13, 2003 at 05:47:55PM +0000, Colin Watson wrote:
[snip]
> bugs.debian.org has certain advantages here in that valid mail tends to
> follow fixed formats. We've scored down /^Package:/ and X-Debbugs-Cc:,
> and Bug# is already scored down by SpamAssassin.
[snip]

Unfortunately, some spammers appeared to have stumbled about putting
"bug#nnnn" in the message body. Did you see the one that came to -devel
yesterday? It had a couple o' bug numbers on it, and seems to have escaped
-devel's spamfilter because the BTS bounced it.

Also, keep in mind that bugs submitted against SA itself may contain spam
attachments (eg. a real spam mail to demonstrate an SA bug). Or does the
current setup ignore attachments?

Computer: Don't point at me... you'll leave a mark on the screen!