buildd questions

the buildd's for two architectures (m68k and s390) report my package
as maybe-failed.

looking at the logs [1] for my package it seems that the packages fail
because they try to access a dtd from the network while compiling a man
page.

however, there is patch in my package that changes the dtd from the
network uris to local uris so that the network is not accessed during
build time. these patches are applied correctly on architectures besides
m68k|s390:

these patches are not being applied by the m68k|s390 buildd's though.
does anybody have a clue as to why?

[1] http://buildd.debian.org/build.php?arch=&pkg=xmlto

--
gram