Re: /etc/network/interfaces & point-to-point ethernet & broadcast address

On 09-Feb-03, 07:57 (CST), Marco d'Itri <md@Linux.IT> wrote:
> On Feb 09, Thomas Zimmerman <thomas@zimres.net> wrote:
>
>  >Probably because there arn't any docs for ip, nor is it covered in all
>  >of the HowTos that newbies are pointed to. This isn't the first time
> Probably you did not even start to look:
>
> /usr/share/doc/iproute/ip-cref.ps.gz

Hmm, yes, that doc is in three formats, none of which are usable without
a running X or tetex. Why not plain text?

> http://lartc.org

Newbie: "Hey, how do I get my network running with the cool new tools?"
Smartass: "Look on http://lartc.org";.

Steve
--
Steve Greenland