Re: mutt and Mail-Followup-To

On Mon, Feb 03, 2003 at 07:21:44PM +0100, Bas Zoetekouw wrote:
> A somewhat related question: has anyone been able to get mutt to
> recognise all *@lists.debian.org addresses as mailing lists?  According
> to the manual, the "lists" and "subscribe" commands should do simple
> substring matching, but something like
>
>   lists @lists.debian.org
>
> doesn't work.

According to the manual: "A mail address matches a mailing list if it __begins__ with the given address."
Patterns don't seem to be working, but you can get along with

  lists debian-

And if you really care about it, the quite statical solution is

  lists debian- lsb- other-

But I think it's better not to do so, who knows what else it will tigger?

bye
floris