Re: Status of Heimdal and Amavis

On Sun, 02 Feb 2003, Brian May wrote:
> So what is likely to break when upgrading, and what can we do to fix it,
> at least to the state were we can put it in unstable?

left-over dpkg-statoverrides (this is a design bug in the whole stuff: there
is no dpkg-statoverride-safe way to preserve user preferences AND avoid
trouble with collisions with other packages.

The old conffiles (I need to test this, I should get it fixed later
tonight).

> Would replacing the confile with a non-confile and/or using ucf package
> help here?

No, it would probably make matters worse...

  Henrique Holschuh