Re: howto not mix libraries

> So to avoid this situation I could use a libexif versionned build-depend
> on both libgphoto2 and gphoto2 but that sounds a bit wrong to me.

Build-Depend on libexif7-dev if it exists.
But rather, that sounds wrong too if there is a libexif8-dev that works
(or the maintainer doesn't provide libexifX-dev)

I'd prioritize consistency across architecture and distribution
over trying to use older shared library, but there usually is a
reason for using older shared library...

regards,
	junichi