Re: Slides about dpkg/apt-get/debconf?

On Wed, Jan 15, 2003 at 01:50:19PM +0100, Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña wrote:

> On Tue, Jan 14, 2003 at 11:09:03AM -0500, Matt Zimmerman wrote:
> > This sounds like a wonderful idea.  Even better if they could all live in
> > CVS and other developers could easily contribute to them.
> >
> 	You haven't read the text you quoted I believe this clarifies it:
> " I intend to provide a 'presentations' section in the DDP CVS area "

You said: "I intend to provide a 'presentations' section in the DDP CVS
area"

I meant: "It would be good if said CVS area were the master copy of these
documents, and their authors would keep them up to date there, and they
could be edited by Debian developers"

I don't see as much value in simply copying these things into a CVS area
unless everyone does their edits there; otherwise, they either fall out of
date, or there are eventually problems merging in whatever changes are made
there.

--
 - mdz