Re: Slides about dpkg/apt-get/debconf?

On Tue, Jan 14, 2003 at 11:09:03AM -0500, Matt Zimmerman wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 14, 2003 at 09:30:43AM +0100, Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña wrote:
>
> > 	Now that we're at it I intend to provide a 'presentations' section
> > in the DDP CVS area [1] and I've been creating an archive of slides at my
> > local site [2]. Currently the web site [3] links to talks given by
> > developers and provides sample slides [4]. However, since not all of them
> > are available in a common place it's kind of difficult to gather this
> > information and publish it in a homogeneus way.
>
> This sounds like a wonderful idea.  Even better if they could all live in
> CVS and other developers could easily contribute to them.

	You haven't read the text you quoted I believe this clarifies it:
" I intend to provide a 'presentations' section in the DDP CVS area "

	Which means once:
a.- the archive has enough content
b.- the archive has all the sources and they compile properly
c.- license issues of all files have been clarified
d.- the slides issue has been discusssed with d-events and d-doc

	I will submit it all to the CVS of the Debian documentation
project. Developers have access to it already IIRC.

	Regards

	Javi

PS: Of course a) is fixed, b) is not (sources are not there for all the
talks) and c) isn't either (not proper licenses in sources when available)
and has to be checked talk per talk.
PPS: Help solving any of them is appreciated BTW (specially by the people
who originally wrote the slides)