Re: Slides about dpkg/apt-get/debconf?

On Tue, Jan 14, 2003 at 03:17:37PM +1100, Matthew Palmer wrote:
> On Mon, 13 Jan 2003, debacle wrote:
>
> > I'm looking for a set of slides or another form of short
> > introduction on dpkg, apt-get, and debconf.  Is there
> > anything online?  Maybe docbook-slides format?  Many thanks
> > in advance!
>
> I've got slides for Debconf at http://ieee.uow.edu.au/~mjp16/debconf-talk/.
> I can give you the prosper source for them if you like.

	Now that we're at it I intend to provide a 'presentations' section
in the DDP CVS area [1] and I've been creating an archive of slides at my
local site [2]. Currently the web site [3] links to talks given by
developers and provides sample slides [4]. However, since not all of them
are available in a common place it's kind of difficult to gather this
information and publish it in a homogeneus way.

	In any case, if someone can provide more talks for the archive
please contact events@debian.org and provide them with information on it.
I would be grateful if they forwarded me the talk _sources_ for inclusion
in the archive.

	Regards

	Javi

[1] http://cvs.debian.org/ddp/?cvsroot=debian-doc