Re: Suggested press release in reaction to RHAT dropping sparc and alpha

On Thu, Jan 02, 2003 at 08:52:10PM +0100, Russell Coker wrote:
Sure we don't offer contracts, but contracts aren't worth that much anyway, we see the worth of contracts every day in commercial work. Compare what you get for paid support from companies like Sun and Netscape vs what you get from Debian.

yada yada yada... I don't need the advocacy. Try to remember context.
This is about demonstrable factual advantages in the form of a press
release. Spinning off into all sorts of tangents like "people don't need
contracts anyway" isn't relevant. I suggest retitling or moving into
#advocacy if you want to continue down the path you've chosen.

Mike Stone